- How we use your personal data
- Contact name, phone numbers, email address and address information for invoice purposes.
- Contact names, phone numbers, email address information used for the creation and updating of client domain name registrations.
- Ad-hoc personal information provided by clients in order to provide customised response to service requests or volunteered as part of our online customer contact forms
- Automated decision-making
- Providing your personal data to others
- International transfers of your personal data
- Retaining and deleting personal data
- Your rights
- Third party websites
- Personal data of children
- Updating information
- Acting as a data processor
- About cookies
- Cookies that we use
- Cookies used by our service providers
- Managing cookies
- Cookie preferences
- Our details
- Representative within the European Union
- Data protection officer
We often receive personal information in the form of direct emails and online contact forms and this information is routinely archived as part of our permanent records. Unless the email or contact form leads to some ongoing business the information is simply held in our mail system and the information is not transferred to any other data storage format.
We do not share this information with any external parties unless directed to by a client, potential client or as part of our obligations to law enforcement agencies.
All data is kept within the scope of the business accessible by employees only, but electronic copies and backups may exist on cloud services such as DropBox, OneDrive or GoogleDocs where is not possible to determine exactly where such copies are held geographically.
You are also entitled to request thatany incorrect information is corrected, and in some case you may request that information we have on file about you is deleted.
[Note: In some cases we may not be able to delete such information if, for instance, we are required by law to retain such information ie. tax records]
We may provide your details to sub-contractors where necessary to provide the services you have engaged. We will instruct all sub-contractors that we engage that they are not permitted to share your details without your permission.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within 3 working days.