- How we use your personal data
- Automated decision-making
- Providing your personal data to others
- International transfers of your personal data
- Retaining and deleting personal data
- Your rights
- Third party websites
- Personal data of children
- Updating information
- Acting as a data processor
- About cookies
- Cookies that we use
- Cookies used by our service providers
- Managing cookies
- Cookie preferences
- Our details
- Representative within the European Union
- Data protection officer
You are also entitled to request thatany incorrect information is corrected, and in some case you may request that information we have on file about you is deleted.
[Note: In some cases we may not be able to delete such information if, for instance, we are required by law to retain such information ie. tax records]
We may provide your details to sub-contractors where necessary to provide the services you have engaged. We will instruct all sub-contractors that we engage that they are not permitted to share your details without your permission.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within 3 working days.